Single mother’s bravery is an inspiration to single mothers
Child responsibility has always been a challenge for a single parent, be it male or female. There are some Bollywood celebrities who, despite being single mothers and fathers, are taking care of their children in a better way. In the previous article, we gave you information about some single fathers of Bollywood. It is said that God is present on this earth especially for us in the form of a mother.
From understanding our untold things to becoming a participant in the latent and unknown sensations. In some cases, even after facing many ups and downs in life alone, she is not weak but stands strong for her children. She is not recognized by any particular position, nor is there any other position important to her in front of the highest position of the mother. whoever she may be to the world, but for the child, she is always motherly and ready to fight with the world. is.
In real life, we set an example by giving some such examples, our heroines of the small and big screen…who are also successful mother behind the screen.
Today we will tell you about those single mothers who have given the love of both mother and father to their children by living alone and have fulfilled their responsibility towards them very well.
1. Neena Gupta: In today’s era, it is still a little easy to choose to be a single mother, but in the eighties, it was a big deal to even think of. Well-known actress Neena Gupta gave birth to daughter Masaba in the year 1988 without marrying. Masaba is the daughter of Neena Gupta and West Indies cricketer Vivian Richards. Neena and Vivian were in a relationship but both never married.
Nina then accepted the challenge of being a single mother. Despite being a single mother, she gave an excellent upbringing to her daughter. Neena married Vivek Mehra, a chartered accountant from Delhi, in the year 2008.
2. Sushmita Sen: Sushmita Sen, a former Miss India and cosmopolitan beauty, may be unmarried, but she is a single mother of two daughters and has played this role in her real life till now. Sushmita has adopted both her daughters and for her, both these daughters are her priority.
3. Karisma Kapoor: Karisma Kapoor is one of the finest actresses of her time. She was married to Sanjay Kapoor, a businessman by profession, but the relationship did not work out due to mutual differences. Since the separation, Karishma is the only responsible parent of her two children, a daughter and a son, and she is handling it well.
4. Kalki Koechlin: Known for her different choices about films and bold decisions in life, Kalki got divorced from Anurag Kashyap. After this she got into a relationship with boyfriend Guy Hershberg. She has become the mother to her daughter Sappho (Sappho) and is enjoying motherhood. During her pregnancy period, Kalki had said that she was planning to have a baby through water birth.
5. Konkona Sen Sharma: As a single mother in Bollywood, Konkona was in a lot of discussions. Not only did she go through her pregnancy happily, but after separation from Ranvir Shorey, she took a break from work and gave priority to child-rearing.
6. Amrita Singh: Saif Ali Khan’s ex-wife Amrita Singh has two children, and she raised both of them after separating from Saif. For this he also took a break from work in films.
7. Babita: Karisma and Kareena Kapoor’s mother Babita Kapoor has also raised both her daughters single-handedly. For this, he also distanced himself from his work and gave good upbringing to the daughters.
8. Ekta Kapoor: Who does not know director-producer, Ekta Kapoor. Ekta is currently single and is fulfilling her responsibility well as a single mother too. Ekta has recently become the mother of son Ravi through surrogacy.
9. Kanika Kapoor: Baby doll singer Kanika Kapoor is a single mother of three children. She married NRI businessman Raj Chandok at the age of only 19. After the divorce of both of them in the year 2012, Kanika is taking the responsibility of raising her children as a single mother.
10. Sakshi Tanwar: Sakshi is not married yet but has a daughter. Sakshi adopted a 9-month-old daughter at the age of 45. His daughter’s name is Ditya.
These single mothers from Bollywood are braving paparazzi culture, social media scrutiny and continue to ace motherhood. Our society always sees a single mom as a specialist. Be it the character of a single mom or her parenting skills, this society never lags behind in judging them. In such a situation, it is a good thing to go ahead by ignoring people’s words. It’s high time we should accept single mothers wholeheartedly. These single mothers from Bollywood who are braving paparazzi culture, social media scrutiny and continue to ace motherhood.