8 Popular TV Jodis we are missing & are dying to watch them again onscreen
Indian daily soaps hold a special place in our hearts. Every Indian kid has watched them with their moms, especially the ones who were born in the 90s. Television content was at its peak in the 90s. Be it Kyunki Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi to the Office -Office, there were a lot of shows that entertained us for many years. Memorable TV shows have given us a lot of memories. Be it the story, high voltage drama, to even onscreen TV couples that make us go aww! Today, we have listed 8 popular TV jodis we are missing and want them back onscreen because together they were too cute to handle!
From Aditya – Zoya to Dev – Sonakshi, here is a list of 8 popular TV jodis that we are missing AF and want back onscreen.
1. Aditya – Joya from Bepannah: Harshad Chopda and Jennifer Winget are still one of the most loved couples on television, the duo rocked as Aditya and Zoya. Their pairing was quite refreshing and their chemistry was loved by all. They were together seen in Bepannah and we just can’t get over their too cute handle chemistry. We want them onscreen together. Makers, are you listening?
2. Dev –Sonakshi:Shaheer Sheikh and Erica Fernandes worked together in Sony TV’s popular show Kuch Rang Pyaar ke Aise bhi. The show introduced us to the not –so – perfect love story of Dev and Sonakshi ( pyaar se Sona) & we completely loved it. We would love to watch them again as a couple because their chemistry was soaring AF!
3. Maya – Arjun: Kushal Tandon and Jennifer Winget went on to set a new benchmark in the history of TV content with their popular show Beyhadh. Maya and Arjun’s love story holds special in our hearts. It was unique and one of its kind, and we have to admit Kushal and Jennifer just nailed it.
4. Ritvick and Shivanya : Mouni Roy and Arjun Bijlani are besties and their instagram accounts are a proof. They share a warm equation and keeps showering love on each other on social. But we absolutely love them as a couple. The duo worked together in Naagin season 1 as a lead couple and ruled our hearts. Their organic and real chemistry was a sheer delight.
5. Kunal and Nandini: Shakti Arora and Drashti Dhami were rocking together. Silsila Badalte Rishton ka garnered a lot of love from the audience due to the story plot and it was Nandini and Kunal’s love story that made the show a blockbuster. Notably, Drashti had to face a lot of backlashes( for her character)but her chemistry with Kunal was soaring AF!
View this post on Instagram
6. Bani and Veer: Surbhi Chandana – Sharad Malhotra, this sizzling Jodi ruled 2020. The duo was seen together in Naagin 5, and we completely loved them. Soon, they will be seen together in song on popular demand. If you haven’t watched them together, you should not miss it!
7. Ananya Kashyap and Kabir Sharma:We are talking about Kritika Kamra and Rajeev Khandelwal. The duo worked together in Reporters in the year 2015 and kept the screen ablaze for 6 months. Their soaring chemistry made it worth a watch.
View this post on Instagram
8. Soumya and Harman from Shakti: Rubina Dilaik and Vivian Dsena worked together in Shakti Ek Ehsaas and won the hearts because of the gripping story and their oh- so –cute chemistry.
Last but not least, a special mention to Pratigya and Krishna aka Pooja Gor and Arhaan Behll are back in the second season of Pratigya! And we just can’t keep calm
Tell us your favourite Jodi in the comments section below.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org