How people treat you is their ‘Karma’ and how you react is yours
Karma is an individual’s action, intention, work or deed. To simply put, life is about what you give, not what you get. Do well for others and good may happen to you. You have to make deposits before you can make withdrawals. In order to lead a happy and peaceful life, it’s very important to create good karma around us.
Our goodness, helpful nature, love, and care towards others is what will lead a happy and prosperous life. Don’t do wrong to anyone, even if they did wrong to you. Revenge is never the answer; the best revenge is moving on and getting over on your problems and being successful in your life. Karma has no menu, you get served what you deserve, and sooner or later everyone has to pay for his/her own karma.
Here are some ways to help you could create good karma around yourself:-
- Be Positive: – Your thoughts reflect your personality. A positive mind will always find out positivity in every situation. A negative mind will never give you a positive life. Once you replace negativity with positivity, you will start having positive results. Stay positive, work hard and make the things happen.
- Spread Love: – Spread love everywhere you go, spread love more love than hate. You can win anyone’s heart just by the simple act of love. It’s not easy to be good to people who may not be treating you right, but remember you don’t need to fit into the society, just be you, spread love, raise your vibrations, that’s most important. Try to be nice always, don’t hurt anyone, and stay happy and spread happiness. Try to ignore negative people in your life.
- Be Sensitive and Understand Pain: – Think twice before your actions. Never let your actions be the reason for anyone’s pain. You need to understand pain to understand others problems. Some people think that to be strong is to never feel pain. However, strong people are the ones who have felt pain, understood it, accepted it, and accepted it and learned from it.
- Select Your Friends Wisely: – Everyone has a group by the people we hang out around with. More specifically, choose carefully because your friends should motivate and inspire you. Your friend circle should be well rounded and supportive. Be conscious and choose ‘Always prefer quality over quantity’.
- Offer Thanks and Compliments: – Most people greatly appreciate even a simple statement ‘Thanks’ of others’ appreciation of them. Saying someone that you think he or she does her job well is an easy way to spread positivity that costs you absolutely nothing. It is nice to be told ‘you are’ beautiful, and handsome, compliments don’t always have to be about appearance. Sometimes just a little compliment can make someone’s entire day.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at