‘Sakht Luanda’ Turns a year older: Here are 5 Shayaris by Zakir Khan
Our Sakht Luanda aka Zakir Khan has turned a year older today. Well, he doesn’t need any introduction. He is the man who rules young hearts because of brilliant comic timings and heart -touching Shayari. He has the power to make anyone smile with his simple lines which relate well to our day to day life. His love for Shayari is no more a secret now. He keeps on pouring his heart on Twitter and we just love it. His poems and couplets tug the strings of the heart in no time. Here are 5 shayaris by Zakir Khan that will make you melt your heart.
5 Shayaris by Zakir Khan aka ‘Your Warrior Bhai’
1. “Ishq ko masoom rehne do, notebook ke akhri paane par, Aap usey Kitabon mai dalkar muskil na kijiye.”
2.”Mana Tumko bhi Ishq ka Tazurba bhi kam nhi, Humne bhi Baagh mai hai titliyaan udaayin.”
3. “Jab Kabhi yaad aaya kare tumko, toh mere likhi kuch kavitaiyen padh lena. Bas ek wahi toh jagah hai jaha jhooth bole nhi maine kabhi. Tumko toh maloom hi hai. “
4. “Yun toh bhule hai hume log kai, pehle bhi bahut se. Par tum jitna koi unme se, kabhi yaad nahi aaya.”
5. “Yeh sab jo bhool gyi thi tum, ya shayad jaankar choda tha tumne. Apni jaan se bhi zyada sambhal kar rakha hai maine sab, jab aaogi toh le jana.”
Few interesting facts about the comedian, Presenter, and the poet
- Zakir Khan’s Sun Sign is Leo and he was born in Indore on 20 August 1987
- His father is a Music teacher and his mother is a homemaker.
- He rose to popularity in the year 2012 after winning India’s best stand up comedian competition
- Apart from writing poetry and Comedy, he loves to play the sitar. Music is in his genes.
- He had also worked has Radio Presenter before getting into Stand up comedy
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at