Make someone smile for no reason
In this fast and running lifestyle, we all have forgotten to laugh loudly. Happiness comes from within, so you can help make someone happy for a moment, but if they are generally not happy people, then you are not going to change their life around. However, if someone normally feels good about life and is having a hard time or just feeling upset or down, there are some things you can do to help them feel better and move out from their unhappy state.
Related : What makes a happy couple?
It’s so important to make someone happy, and you will be happy too. As a bonus, when you make others happy, you boost your own happiness too. Research has consistently shown that doing good things for other people, as opposed to doing things for you or doing nothing at all increases your life satisfaction.
Here are few tips through you can make someone happy:-
- Believe it that everyone cares for you, so care for others too
- One way to make happy others is to make an effort to be a happy person yourself
- Like or share someone’s social-media post
- Give a genuine compliment to everyone
- Hug unstressed and it can disrupt negative thoughts and change someone’s mood surprisingly quickly
- Share some of your tasty homemade cookies, chocolate and whatever you are eating
- Make others smile for no reason
- Be a good listener
- Find a way to help someone out
- Be kind to everyone because Kindness is a sign of gratitude, and is definitely important in building any relationship.
- Encourage someone who is in a negative situation at the moment
- Try to take care of your surroundings
- Make everyone laugh as much as you can
- Update positive things on your social profiles
- Say something nice behind their back
Related : What makes you Happy?
Take a deep breath, just try to think about others situation and problems and think about what you would want them to do for you. If you can make anyone’s feel useful, then you can improve their perception of themselves and help them feel happier.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com