10 TV Jodis we can’t forget and they will always hold a special place in our hearts
Indian TV soaps are known for their vibrant and dramatic content. From intense drama, romance and a lot of twist and turns, Indian TV soaps give you all. Over the years, television content in India has evolved. Interestingly, even after the emergence of the digital medium, TV continues to enjoy huge fanbase. When we are talking about daily soaps, how can we forget Ekta Kapoor? She has given us some evergreen on-screen jodis that ruled the TV industry for years. Here is a list of 10 most popular jodis who will always hold a special place in our hearts.
1. Karan – Nandini: (Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi) Hiten Tejwani and Gauri, they created magic onscreen. They entered the popular show after leap, and gained massive popularity amongst the audience.
2. Gunjan and Samrat: Miley Jab Hum Tum: Remember? Gunjan and Samrat were poles apart when they first met. Nerd Gunjan and popular Samrat gave a new dimension to college romance. Interestingly, the duo got married in real life.
3. Jodha & Akbar : Jodha Akbar : Paridhi Sharma and Rajat Tokas created magic on screen as Jodha and Akbar. They enjoyed massive fan following due to their sizzling chemistry. The hate and love relationship between the two is still fresh in our minds.
4. Raman and Ishita: It was one of its kind. A sweet yet complicated love story that won many hearts. Karan Patel and Divyanka Tripathi made Raman and Ishita relatable AF! Their super engaging chemistry made the show super hit.
5.Krishna – Pratigya: The first episode of this show aired 10 years ago. Yes! Its been a decade now. But we have to admit, the show gave a very strong social message. Set it in the backdrop of Uttar Pradesh, Krishna and Pratigya’s love story left a mark on the audience
6. Ram Kapoor and Priya Sharma: We still adore them. Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor, these two are our all-time favourite. Bringing them together means creating a cult love story, bade acche lagte hai was one of them.
7. Sonakshi Bose and Dev Dixit: Shaheer Sheikh recently got married and broke many hearts. Anyways. He played Dev Dixit in Kuch Rang Pyaar ke Aise Bhi and his chemistry with Erica was adored by their fans. Their love story gave some serious relationship goals to the millennials.
8. Zoya and Aditya: As they say “Milna Kismat mai tha” Jennifer Winget and Harshad Chopda worked together for the first time, and they decided to give their best shot. The show enjoyed a lot of popularity and continues to do so on social media even now.
9. Geet and Maan: Can you forget them? “Geet hui Sabse Parayi”? The duo looked stunning together and their romance set the screen on fire!
10. Khushi and Arnav Singh Raizada: Yeh Kya aap WTF karte rehte hai? The love-hate chemistry of the duo won a lot of accolades from the viewers. When they came together, they set the temperature soaring and left the fans asking for more.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org