Things You Relate If Your Partner Is A Vegetarian
Food is our first priority and we cannot deny this fact, we want a company in which we can enjoy our food without any disturbance and interference of someone.
Dating someone is a wonderful feeling, but it is not possible that our partner have same food preferences.
We categorized people on three basis when it comes to food.
Vegetarians, Non-Vegetarians and those who eat both.(Omnivore)Non-Vegetarians are very obsessed with their food and always we hear them proudly saying this thing. But what if, your partner or a person you are dating is a Vegetarian!?
Here are 10 things you will relate if you are dating a vegetarian:
1. No Sharing: What else is the best thing in this world, Right? You will never have to offer your food with your vegetarian partner.
2. Aggressive fights over choices: When it comes to choices, both vegetarians and non-vegetarians prove their point about their
holy choices and that’s where the fight lits up.
3. Lessons To Lead A healthy life by turning a vegetarian by your Veg lover: Their vegetarian lessons and bragging about how good and healthy their veg food is always a point of discussion.
4. When they order your choice of food: It feels like heaven on earth and melody in ears.
5. Smell is always an issue: Vegetarians always have to face this, undoubtedly. Smell of non-vege food is little strong for for who
6. One day is for pure veg food: No matter what, but you have to deal with this one day ritual.
7. Sometimes, you question your own food choices: Your partner puts you in so much guilt sometimes, that you have to question your own choices.
8. Lecture of eating innocent animals: If you are dating a vegetarian, you always have this sin on your head of eating and killing animals.
9. Stealing of food will never be there: They are not going to steal your food, so cheers for this one.
10. Food and Love fights are always treat differently: No matter how much you fight, you love them and your choice of food too.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at