Aquarian Women who rule our hearts! List of 10 Passionate women born in February
February is the official month of ‘Love’ & it belongs to adventurous people. According to research, People born in January and February are likely to become more famous and successful as compared to people in other months. Notably, these months are correlated with creativity and problem-solving. People born in this month are either an Aquarius or Pisces. Born between 1 Feb- 18 Feb ( Aquarius ) and people born later in this month- Pisces. Many well –known people are born in this month including Madhubala, Sushama Swaraj, Shahid Kapoor, Dutee Chand, and many more. Today, we will take a look at 10 passionate women who were born in February.
Without any further ado, let’s take a look at the list.
1. Dutee Chand: She was born on February 3, 1996. She is third Indian Woman to ever qualify for the women’s 100 metres event at Summer Olympics Games. In fact, Dutee is the first athlete to openly come out as a member of the LGBTQ+ community.
2. Sarojini Naidu: She was born on February 13, 1879, in Hyderabad. She was an Indian Political activist and a poet. She is also known as Nightingale of India or Bharat Ki Kokila. She was one of the important figures in India’s struggle for Independence from colonial rule.
3. Sushama Swaraj: She was known as Jan Ki Neta. She served the country with all her heart. Sushama Swaraj was born on February 14th. She was known for her fearlessness. Be it Political career or persona life, she never hesitated to take bold decisions. Her demise was an end of a golden era in Indian Politics.
4. Madhubala: Who doesn’t know her? A woman who captured an entire generation with her beauty and elegance. She was loved for her work and mesmerizing beauty. Madhubala was born on February 14, 1933. She was indeed one of the most celebrated and successful actors Bollywood ever witnessed.
5. Jayalalithaa: Commonly known as Amma, Jayalalitha was born on February 24, 1948. She was an influential figure in Indian Politics. She served six times as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. Before making her way to Politics, she was a celebrated star and worked in 140 films.
6. Sriti Jha: Born on February 26, Sriti Jha is a well -known face of the TV industry. She rose to fame with her role has Pragya Arora in a popular TV show called Kumkum Bhagya. Apart from this, she is quite vocal about her sexuality. Recently, her video went viral, where she talked about asexuality. Netizens were quick to respond and she was praised by many.
7. Rashmi Desai: Rashmi celebrates her birthday on 13 February and she is an inspiration to many young women. From working her on language to taking a call to take divorce, she is definitely an epitome of grace.
8. Anupama Chopra: She was born on February 23 in Kolkata and is a popular film critic in India. She is also the director of MAMI Mumbai Film Festival.
9. Manu Bhaker: Born on February 18, 2002, she is the youngest Indian to win a gold medal at the ISSF World Cup.
10. Urmila Matondkar: Born on February 4, she is an epitome of grace. She was worked many Hindi, Telugu and Tamil films. Last year, when she was called a soft porn star by Kangana Ranaut, she handled the situation with utmost grace.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com