GirlsBuildingEmpires is inspiring millions of women out there. Did you check their Instagram account?
We, as women, do a lot of things during the entire day. Be it at work, or home, women are always multitasking. They are conditioned in such a way that they make time for everyone and everything, except themselves. Today, we talk a lot about Self –Love, thanks to all the conversations that happened during the pandemic. Finally, we understood that it is important to appreciate the efforts that we put into our everyday life. But, we are human beings and we need a constant reminder to feel worthy enough. Frustration, anger, and the feeling of giving up are common emotions for people who are trying hard to make a difference, especially women. In that case, here we bring to you 10 ‘Gentle Reminders’ so that you don’t lose sight of things you want in life.
Content Courtesy: GirlsBuildingEmpires, is a number 1 community for ambitious women. Their Instagram is full of motivating posts that will not let you give up!
Without any further ado, let us get started:
- Don’t forget every tiny victory matters! When you celebrate them, you actually go one step closer to your bigger goal in life.
- Remember you are doing things to the best of your capabilities. If you are giving your 100 percent, no matter what the situation who are actually doing a good job. You only fail when you quit.
3. Be it your workplace or your personal relationship, your feelings should not overpower you. Self-Respect should always remain your top priority.
- Oh please! Log Kya Kahenge. If you are working for a goal, there would be a bunch of people criticizing you. After all, no matter what you do, some people will never be happy for you.
- You don’t have to prove it to anyone. Just keep that in mind and you will do much better in life than you expect.
- You know it, right? Be it on social media, or in real life, block people if they take away your peace of mind. Don’t forget it is a form of self – love.
- Eliminating people, or situations can be sometimes difficult but it is not impossible. If you want to evolve, then delete everything that doesn’t allow you to do so.
- Don’t be afraid of starting it all over again. This time you have experience. Don’t stop yourself from following your passion.
- Whenever the thought of giving up crosses your mind, do not forget to read this quote. Good things take time. All you need is ‘Faith’.
- Finally, if you know this you can do anything. You need to have a very strong relationship with yourself.
Hope you will find these quotes helpful and will push yourself a little more after reading them. You can check out GirlsbuildingEmpires Instagram for some really intriguing quotes on career, success, and relationships.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org