Are you feeling low? Here are few foods that can change your mood
The current lifestyle has increased the awareness of the adverse effects of depression, stress, and anxiety among men and women. Every second person today stays conscious about his or her health. But our monotonic routine often spoils our mood, and we feel frustrated. So to rescue you, here we bring to you list of 10 foods that can instantly uplift your mood.
1 Bananas: It is full of potassium. It not only provides energy to body, but it also makes us feel full for a longer time. It also helps to battle depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which converts into serotonin to produce our happy moods.
2. Chocolate: For no reasons chocolate always makes us happy. It doesn’t just provide an instant fix to a low mood, but it also provides magnesium to body, which helps in calming your muscles.
3 Eggs: To make your mood to be as sunny as your eggs so you have to eat them regularly. Yolks are not only tasty but they’re also full of L-tryptophan that helps to increase happy hormones in the body.
4. Coffee: A lot of us rely on a regular caffeine fix to boost our mood throughout the day, and it really does just that. But as well as giving us a temporary buzz, coffee is also known to lower risks of depression and increase dopamine and serotonin.
5. Oranges: They are a great source of Vitamin C and their antioxidants prosperities are just amazing. Whenever you feel low or depressed oranges can really come handy. They are a great mood up lifters.
6. Walnuts: walnuts contain a number of compounds that protect the brain, such as Vitamin E, melatonin, Omega-3 fats and antioxidants. They support brain health, but they can also decrease vulnerability and stress in ageing, leading to a longer, happier life.
Related : 5 healthy foods that we should eat daily
7. Chicken: Chicken contains B12, a vitamin that helps to calm the body. Low levels of B12 can make us moody and tired just for the little pick-me-up reach to the white meat.
8. Quinoa: Quinoa is in limelight right now, mainly for its flavonoid, which is said to have anti-depressant effects and boost overall happiness.
9. Green Tea: It is obvious that an herbal tea is good for mental health, but actually it is found that the levels of psychological stress can be much lower in people who drink five cups of green tea a day.
10. Yoghurt: it is the perfect addition to fruit and granola is a guaranteed healthy start to the day, but not just for its natural ingredients. Greek yoghurt contains B12, is low in sodium and rich in potassium – perfect for increasing energy levels and reducing that slumping feeling.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com