10 Bhai Dooj Messages that will bring an instant smile on your brother’s face
After power-packed Diwali celebration, the nation gears up for Bhai -Dooj. The festival celebrated to mark the significance of brother and sister relation. It is one of the prominent Hindu festivals which is celebrated after Goverdhan Puja. Bhai Dooj 2018 will be celebrated on November 9, 2018. On this day, sister calls her brother home and apply tika on his forehead. They offer a prayer for the well being of their brothers. Diwali means family time. It is actually a five-day long festival and we all like to catch up with 0ur near and dear ones. But if you are not going home this year for Diwali and Bhai Dooj, here is how you can make bring a smile on your brother’s smile. Here 10 Bhai Dooj messages that you can send.
Here are 10 Bhai Dooj Messages that will bring an instant smile on your brother’s face
1. “My brother is my best friend. You stand by me when I am alone. You make me feel happy when I am low. Thanks for being for my best buddy. Happy Bhai Dooj.”
2 “I can share my fears and pains with you. Thank you for always being there. Happy Bhaiya Dooj.”
3. “You are someone I admire and look up to. Wish you a very Happy Bhaiya Dooj.”
4. “Hope this day brings a lot of happiness and success in your life. Lots of love! Happy Bhaiya Dooj.”
5. “Thank you for annoying me, fighting with me and most importantly for solving my technological issues. Happy Bhaiya Dooj.”
6. “May this Bhaiya Dooj strengthen our bond more than ever and bring joy to our lives.”
7. ” May this Bhai Dooj bring new beginnings in your life. May all your desires get fulfilled. I am grateful to God for sending you as my brother.”
8.” You might not be able to meet me every year but I know you are always there for me. ”
9. ” My love for you is eternal and nobody can replace the special place that you hold in my heart. Dear Bro, Happy Bhai Dooj.”
10. “Just remember you will never walk any path alone. Your sister is always there for you! Happy Bhai Dooj.”
Send love and good thoughts to your brother and let him know that how much you love him!