10 Emotional Lines By Ruskin Bond that will melt your heart right away
If you have spent your childhood by reading Bond writings, so you would know how deep and truthful his writings are. Bond writings not only admire true love, but it also celebrates the fantasy life of kids and adults. His love for books and surroundings are beyond words. The way portray his characters is just speechless. Only a bookworm can tell you the place of Ruskin Bond in the world of Literature.
Bonds stories on character named Rusty is included in his biggest, appraisable, and lovable works. The room on the roof, Vagrants in the valley is some of the part of his work which are not only read by the people but also loved by them.
Here are some beautiful and emotional lines by Ruskin bond:
- “You find love when you least expect to, and lose it when you are sure that it is in your grasp.”
- “We move on, make new attachments. We grow old but sometimes, we hanker for old friendships, the old loves.”
- “The world keeps on changing, but there is always something, somewhere, that remains the same.”
- “If you have secrets, you must have a friend to share it with.”
- “One sure way to lose the world and everything in it is to try, grasping it.”
- “On the open roads there are no strangers. You share the same sky, the same mountain, the same sunshine and shade. On the open road we are all brothers.”
- “The poetry of life was in their bodies, not in their tongues.”
- “There is a distinction to be made in between the loneliness and aloneness.”
- “Romance lurks in the most unlikely places.”
- “Cold weather doesn’t care if you if your coat is old or new.”
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org