Here is a delicious and simple recipe for all sweet lovers. This dessert is devoid of flour, sugar or the monotonous time consumed in baking.
For Coconut Balls-
De-seeded dates – 1 cup
Coconut powder – 1/3 cup
Almonds – 1/2 cup
Roasted coconut powder – 1/4 cup
Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
Method of Preparation:
• First of all evenly grind the almonds till they are powdered.
• Add de-seeded dates and again grind the mixture.
• To this misture add vanilla essence and coconut powder and blend the mixture properly.
• Now make small round balls of he mixture an dkeep in a bowl.
• Toss the balls in roasted coconut powder and your delicious yummy coconut balls are ready to be served.
• If you want to win accolades serve them chilled