UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has decided to replace word Samajwadi with Mukhyamantri
Yogi Adityanath has decided to replace word ‘Samajwadi’ with ‘Mukhyamantri’ from Uttar Pradesh government schemes. After a marathon meeting in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh cabinet minister Siddharth Nath Singh told reporters that Mukhyamantri word will be used now instead of Samajwadi. This decision came when the Yogi Adityanath government decided not to dispense some 60 lakh ration cards printed by the former Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav as they featured by a photograph of Akhilesh Yadav.
Major Decision Taken by Adityanath’s Government.
- UP government ordered officials to provide 24 hour electricity to every district headquarters. Also, tehsils and villages are to be provided constant electricity for 18 hours.
- UP government also decided to drop Samajwadi word for Mukhyamantri from all government schemes. All the schemes which are running with the name of samajwadi like Samajwadi Ambulance Sewa, Samajwadi Pension Yojana, Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana will now be replaced with Mukhyamantri.
- The long pending Jewar Airport project had got the green signal by the Adityanath government. Jewar Airport Project was officially agreed by the Majawati government although it was impeded as the Akhilesh Yadav government wanted a full functional airport in Agra instead of Jewar, approx 55 km from Noida.
- Yogi Adityanath wished to reproduce the Gujarat Model of Development in Uttar Pradesh. According to reports, Yogi Adityanath wants to launch an app which will be having all government’s development schemes and other policies.
- Adityanath has also told officials to look after the issues concerning Bundelkhand.
Since CM had taken the charges, Yogi Adityanath had carried out various meetings with the officials and asked them to give blueprint for future course of action of their respective departments. Earlier this week, in the first cabinet meeting Adityanath waived off farmers’ loan up to Rs 1 lakh. The next cabinet meeting will be on 11th April.