XUV 500 by Mahindra – Redesigned and Refined!
Mahindra and Mahindra recently launched the second generation of their hot selling car – XUV 500. It has been upgraded from inside and the outside, making it an upgrade in true sense. The 2179cc diesel engine powered with mHawk technology produces 140bhp and uses the 5th Generation Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT). It has delivers 330Nm torque between 1600-2800 rpm, giving the car enough power to carry its weight and the passenger’s, even while climbing the hills.
The all new XUV 500 comes with luxurious interiors including a new electric sunroof with anti-pinch button. The XUV 500 is now covered in black and beige interiors and beige leather seats.
Though the list of new features is long, we have listed the key features for you:
• Cheetah-inspired styling
• Static bending projector headlamps with light guides
• Bold and stylish front grille
• Raised bonnet with strong and slender shoulders.
• New style for alloy wheels
• First in class logo projecting lamps in the external rear view mirrors
• 6-way power adjustable seats
• Push button start/ stop
• Touchscreen infotainment system with a GPS, USB, video, and picture viewer
• A voice message system for warning against open doors, engaged hand brake, and seat belt alert
• Brake energy regeneration system
We will ride this beast soon and share with you what we feel. Watch out for this space for our review.