XiaomiRedmi Note 4 has launched in India, here all the details
XiaomiRedmi Note 4 has finally marked its presence in the Indian market. Notably, it is the company’s first phone for India in 2017. According to reports, the phone will be available on Flipkart and Mi.com from January 23 at 12 Pm. Interestingly, no pre – registration is required this time to buy the phone, and it seems that Xiaomi is not going for a flash sale this time. Xiaomi, which has seen dip in its sales last year in the parent country is now eyeing India as the next big space for its growth.
Price, specifications and more
- The phone is starting at 9, 999 for the base model 2GB RAM and 32 GB storage. There is also 3GB RAM at Rs. 10,999. The most expensive among all is 4GB RAM+ 64 GB storage version at Rs.12, 999.
- Xiaomi has also introduced a black matter color version this time, along with the grey and gold color options.
- Redmi Note comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, which uses the new 14nm FinFET technology.
- The GPU is Aderno 506 in XiaomiRedmi Note 4.
- It is the first phone of Xioami, which has a full 2.5 curved glass on the front.
- There is also fingerprint scanner at the back and the phone will run on Android Marshmallow and MIUI 8.0.
- Redmi Note 4 has 5.5 inch full HD display with 2.5 arc glass design. The phone will offer you a 13 MP primary camera, and 5 MP front camera. It also supports PDAF, and has an LED flash and f /2.0 aperture.
- This will be a dual SIM- Smartphone with 4 G VoLTESmarthphone.
There are endless features in the phone that will blow your mind. Last but not the least, XioamiRedmi Note 4 has speakers at the bottom, instead of the speakers at the back.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at