Your sleep position can have a dramatic effect on your health
Humans work for long hours. After all, they are not a machine so they need sleep. Sleep is very important for us to feel relax. But if you often sleep badly, you will not only feel tired, but your entire body may end up in an improper and unbalance way. According to a study, our sleeping position can have drastic impact on your health.
Related : What is the right posture to sleep?
Here are some amazing and interesting benefits of sleeping on the left side
1. Better for Your Heart: –If you are sleeping on your left side, it makes easier for the body to pump the blood. This is due to the fact that the large body artery is bent to the left. When we sleep on the right side, the blood must be pumped up first. On the left-hand side, however, the artery gets some help on the traces.
2. Improve Your Digestion: –If you sleep on your right side, it becomes easier for stomach acid to drain into the esophagus which causes heartburn. If you have problems with your digestive system, it is important that you sleep on the left side so that your stomach does not drain out.
3. Improves lymph drainage: – The study shows that sleeping on the left is also better for your lymphatic drainage system. The lymph drainage system transports important nutrients and cleans the body by disposing of things we do not need.
4. Better adapted to your anatomy: –Stomach and pancreas both sit on the left side of the body. Therefore, the body must work harder if we sleep on the right side.
5. Relieves pressure on the spleen: –The spleen is also located on the left side of the body. The task of the spleen is to purify the blood. Slag products are transported by our lymphatic system, to the spleen that can remove the products faster. Sleeping on the left side makes the spleen work more efficiently.
Related : 8 benefits of sleeping naked!
Well, after so many benefits to sleep on the left side, it’s impossible not to give it a chance.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org