Why Romancing with Writer is a Good Idea?
Why Romancing with Writer is a Good Idea?:- In the era of ‘Whatsapp’ it is difficult to find love letters right? But I think technology can never take over the leisure of exchanging thoughts through letters. So if you are a literature lover and like to romance with words then dating a writer is definitely a good idea.
Though nobody can prepare you for what happens when you fall in love with a writer, which includes poets, journalists, and bloggers but ofcourse we can give you some useful tips to win his/her heart.
“Remember their Keyboard work much faster than their heart so anything you tell them in confidence, you are telling it to their Keyboard too.”
Being a writer here are few things I would like to tell you on the behalf of our Writers Community.
- Be ready to get love letters, quirky notes, which will turn up your pockets: We will write flowery description about you and about all the good things about you so do not get surprised next time when you log into your Facebook and read a long message for you
- We will ask you a lot of questions, can’t help it is in our genes: We will ask a lot of questions from you because we write things which our inspired from real life. We will ask about your first kiss, love and affair, and later when we will fight, we will tell you it’s because you never got over your ex
- We have a lot passion for everything: We have a lot of passion for everything around us, whether it’s our professional life or personal life. We are creative too and that you can explore in bedroom *winks*. You might get more than expected
- We are unpredictable: Sometimes you might get a poem or a note as a surprise gift but sometimes we can lose our temper just because of your poor grammar
- We will tell you it is actually good to procrastinate: We work on deadlines and procrastination is natural. So we will actually tell you that it is good to procrastinate sometime and to add adventure to your work by working on deadline
Precaution: (Okay, if) we break up then be prepared to read about it because we will write about and share our feelings via the write-up.
These bookish people, who live in fantasies, are Hot! Hot! Hot! So please go approach them and get ready for an adventurous life.