The Delhi Metro is one of the most convenient ways of travelling in the Capital and to the NCR regions.
For some people, taking the metro is a daily routine and even though it sometimes get really tiring, it is a pure blessing. Here is why-
• Easy to commute.
• A cost effective mode of travelling to far places.
• Saves time as you do not get stuck in traffic jams.
• AC! Well, in the Delhi summers, the AC comes as a huge relief.
• It connects almost all major places to some remote areas, which has made the life of travelers very easy.
• Safety. Metros are comparatively safe to travel in.