Ten Sneaky Ways to Make Your Room Look Bigger
We all love our bedrooms, right? After all it is the place where you can relax and be completely yourself.
These days’ houses are very expensive and spaces provided in them are less. So, here we bring you few creative ideas to manage the space of your room.
If you also have got bored from the regular look of your room, here are few things you can do make it look attractive.
- Minimal Decorations: Decoration is an important part which we all like in our room. We have to keep in mind that the things we pick for our room is suitable for it or not? In this case, minimal decoration always helps.
- Put Your Desk Under Your Bed: If you are a student and have desk in your room, try to fix it in between your bed, so that it looks more attractive and cover less space in your room.
- Store as much as possible under your bed: Storage is the biggest headache when it comes to room decor or keeping things nicely. Try to store as much as under your bed or if you are having block bed, then put things in it.
- Add Lots Of Mirror: Mirrors are always the fancy part of our dull looks. It always helps to give room a better and wider look.
- Add Brighter Colors: To make your room a bigger look, it is important to play with bright colors which can make your room look bigger.
Hang things on your door: Try not to lie down your small things like purse, chargers on floor. Try to hang them on your door which gives you more space in the room.
- Canopy For Your Bed: Canopy for your bed is a perfect idea to give bed it’s own personal space and privacy as well. It gives room a new and better look.
- Add Shelves Over Your Bed: Shelves always help us in managing those tiny things and for decoration. Give it a try to have this over your bed.
- Go for a specific color scheme: Specific colours give your room a neat and bright look.
- Add As Much As Lights Possible: Lights are soothing to our eyes if chosen correctly and it also helps in decoration. They make room look wider also.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at