For an outsider, India is a land of “magic.” A place where there are thousand of things going on at the same time and a place that a traveller would love to visit.
Here are a few reasons why a foreigner would love to visit India.
1. The Culture. The rich heritage and historic past makes India a hot attraction for all.
2. The food. 29 states and more than 100 cuisines. Well, who wouldn’t want to come here?
3. The diversity. Being a huge country with various religions, castes and subcaste has its perk. The diversity makes India an interesting place to explore, study and visit.
4. The madness. An Australian exchange students says that ” I love the madness here. Everything is so chaotic, yet so beautiful”.
5. India is a colourful place. This is true when we talk about the various festivals such as Holi, Diwali, Christmas and all and also in general. The buildings also happen to be very colourful here.
6. The architecture. Mughal architecture is something the foreigners love. The architecture is the product of the vast past of India.
7. How cheap it is. Well, India for almost all foreigners is super cheap. The exchange rates works in the favour of the Westerners (almost all)