Things you need to know about Yogi Adityanath
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has turned 45 today. On his special day high profile personalities from all walks of life are pouring their wishes on him and we too like to wish him a very Happy Birthday and prosperous life ahead.
Here, are few things we need to know about Yogi Adityanath:
1. UP chief minister Yogi Adityanath was born in a village in present-day Uttarakhand in 1972 as Ajay Singh to a Rajput family. His real name is Ajay. He later took the name ‘Adityanath’.
2. He is well educated as well. He earned a degree in Science from Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University.
3. He runs his own “youth wing” called the Hindu Yuva Vahini, which has been accused of inflaming communal passions. They were accused in the 2005 Mau riots.
4. Adityanath is a five-time MP from the Gorakhpur Lok Sabha constituency. He is a very good leader.
5. He was first elected to the Lok Sabha in 1998 at the age of 26, becoming the youngest member of the 12th Lok Sabha. He started his career in politics at very young age.
6. His spiritual Guru Mahant Avaidyanath passed away in 2014, passing on the reigns of the Gorakhnath Mutt to Adityanath.
7. The MP and now CM of UP has been in the news for his polarizing statements. He has been accused of making hate speeches. In 2015, he even declared that those who opposed ‘Surya Namaskar’ should be prepared to leave India. He has given lot of controversial statements like this.
8. In 2005, he led a “purification drive” to “re-convert” Christians to Hinduism. He believes in pure Hinduism.
Top 3 qualities we can learn from Yogi Adityanath :
1. Self determination: He is one of the self determine person. He is always passionate about his work and encourages others for the same.
2. Leadership Quality: He is the finest leaders we people can have. He is blessed with exceptional leadership qualities.
3. Decision making power: Yogi Adityanath is also appreciated for his instant decision making power. He is blessed with this quality as well. He always takes decision that is beneficial for everyone.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at