Pregnancy is a beautiful phase of a woman’s life but there are a few distressing conditions associated with it. Nausea and vomiting are amongst them. Nausea can be defined as a discomfort in stomach accompanied by vomiting-like sensation.
The condition is usually common ire n the first three months of pregnancy and is quite a normal condition unless it becomes severe and requires hospitalization in few cases.
I recommend few home remedies for pregnancy induced nausea.
• Suck lime as it gives a feeling of comfort and relaxation to mind and calms the vomiting centre.
• Sip iced tea or coffee
• Drink herbal tea such as tulsi tea, mint tea, etc without sugar and milk
• Drink ginger flavored tea
• Eat protein snacks before going to bed
• Eat glucose biscuits
• Add one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it in the morning
• Eat aniseed or saunf to feel better