Bollywood actresses are real Gem
Young and talented actors are currently ruling our Bollywood industry. And we not only have phenomenal male actors in the industry, but our leading actresses are also setting an example for all the young girls out there.
Today we have come up with a list of top five leading ladies of Bollywood, who have set a benchmark for others from their fabulous acting skills. Here are some ultimate success mantras straight from their hearts that can help you to not only grow as a professional but also as a person.
- Deepika Padukone: The Piku actress, who is all set to make her Hollywood debut is a true inspiration for millions.
Success Mantra: whenever you go through a rough- patch of your career take it as a challenge and do not take critics in a wrong way, rather work on yourself.
- Priyanka Chopra: The 34- year –old actress, who is taking the world by storm by her Quantico series, has also taught a lot to us.
Success Mantra: One should wear success like a T- shirt and it should not be taken lightly and one should never give up, whatever may be the situation
- Kareena Kapoor: The actress has proved that age is just the number. One needs to have a passion for his or her work.
Success Mantra: “Work is worship. Your work always speaks for you”
- Alia Bhatt: At such a young age, she has already shown the dynamics of her acting. She is a versatile actor , who get fits into every role
Success Mantra: Things keep on changing because change is permanent in this world. So it’s important to change with the passage of time
- Shraddha Kapoor : Shraddha is a very warm actress of Bollywood. She owns it naturally and she believes work is the most important in life.
Success Mantra : Failures come to teach a lesson and it is important for all of us to learn from them.