Make your plan like Go, Goa, Gone!
One more day to go and we will enter into 2018. We all have our own New Year Celebration plans. Isn’t it? But before you decide anything we suggest you Goa the hottest place for welcoming New Year. One of the hottest destinations in India for Holiday Seasons is the tiny state Goa. Located between the Western Ghats and the Arabian Sea, Goa attracts millions of visitors from around the globe owing to its sun-kissed beaches, centers of Ayurveda and meditation, World Heritage Churches & Cathedral and its vibrant nightlife & party scene. So its no wonder that tourists arrive in thousands for Christmas and New Year celebration in Goa.
Come December and the charm of New Year and Christmas Party in Goa becomes the talk of the town. With its inherent party culture, Goa serves as an ideal destination for Christmas and New Years Eve. It has perfect nightlife culture. In fact, one of the best places to celebrate Christmas and New Year in India is indeed Goa. But beware of the rush and make preparation in advance as accommodations are pre-booked for what is the peak season of tourism in Goa.
1 Christmas in Goa: As you all know, Christmas is all about celebrating good spirit in people. Gifts are exchanged, according to the depths of pockets, and Santa Claus brings gifts for many children. Music and dance are an integral part of the celebrations. It is wonderful to see that these festival celebrations are not just restricted to Christians. People belonging to different communities celebrate it with great enthusiasm.
2.New Year Party in Goa: Live music, food, beer, fun, frolic, parties, sun, sea and the sand describe the perfect facet of Goa during New Year bash. Tropical beaches, spectacular churches, water sports, rave parties, bars & pubs and the delicious Goan food will create a joyous occasion for you and deserves to be celebrated. While enjoying New Year celebrations, one can indulge in various activities such as beach sports, sightseeing, dancing, and beach bumping.
The New Year celebrations in Goa are a gala affair for kids too. Don’t think it’s only for adults. They can enjoy swimming, building sand castles, snorkeling, and other fun-filled activities. On the other hand, the elderly people can explore the grand churches and temples in Goa which it is famous for. They can also enjoy Ayurvedic massages to get a relief from nagging aches and pains.
Here is a list of few things that you must enjoy to celebrate your New Year eve while on Goa holiday tour:
3. Spectacular Beaches: Beaches of Goa are the best venues to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Goa. The coastline of Goa extends up to around 100 kilometers. Pure & palm fronted beaches excite tourists with their bright blue waters and curling waves. To enjoy New Year celebrations, many beaches play host to New Year parties full of dance, music, food, and drinks. Beaches are the heart of Goa don’t miss it guys.
4. Drinker’s Heaven: Another thing that is hugely popular in Goa is the availability of a vast range of cheap alcoholic beverages. Beverages are cheap then water here. There are plenty of local and luxury bars and discos to enjoy. Kaju Feni is the extremely cheap and local liquor available in Goa. It is made either from coconut or the fruit of the cashew nut tree and is available in Goa only.
5. Churches of Goa: Goa is also popular for its temples, churches and other rich monuments. While the New Year celebrations need to be cherished, but the peace and refreshment that the churches will offer you will make your holiday to Goa more memorable. Churches in Goa will offer you inner peace for sure.
Parties in Goa
- Goan Rave Parties: When it comes to Christmas and New Year Celebration in Goa, the vibrant nightlife and parties are most sought after activities for fun. People dance & sing as Goan Trance music is played throughout the night. Such Rave Parties are held every night around the holiday season from Christmas to the New Year season. Remember drugs are a strict no-no in Goa.
- Cruise Parties in Goa: Partying aboard a grand cruise sounds like just the perfect idea for an unforgettable Christmas or New Year celebration. These parties are a major attraction for tourists.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at