1. AB De Villiers: In the start of this year, a superb innings played by AB De Villiers. He smashed fastest hundred in cricket history. He knocks the hundred in 31 balls only. His total was 149 in just 44 balls with 16 sixes and 9 fours.
2. Martin Guptill: This year is also very fantastic year for New Zealand opener, Martin Guptill. With the fantastic average of 52.53, he smashed 1366 runs in 30 innings in this year. His best inning east in WC quarter final against West Indies, where he scored 237 runs in 163 balls with 24 fours and 11 sixes.
3. Ab de Villiers: It’s another record for De Villiers of smashing fastest 150 runs. He reaches to 150 marks in just 64 deliveries. He was unbeaten in that match for 162 runs.
4. Chris Gayle: Gayle is not lag behind in terms of posting big scores on the board. In WC against Zimbabwe he smashes 215 runs. With the help of his innings West Indies was able to reach at the total of 372.
5. Rohit Sharma is not so success in test arena but no doubt he is the first class player of the ODI. In quarter final of the world cup against Bangladesh, he hit 137 in 126 balls. With the help of his innings India was able to score 302 runs.