Top 10 Tips to Know Your Boyfriend is Cheating On You
Top 10 Tips to Know Your Boyfriend is Cheating On You:- “Love is a game in which one will always cheat.” The word cheating does not relate to exam papers only. Cheating in relationships is a common ordeal. Life would be easy and painless if such people are identified earlier. The most important point is how to check if your boyfriend is cheating on you?
Girls! please be on a high alert and take note of a few important changes:
• –pay attention to his computer activity i.e. he closes the window he is using the moment you approach or he changes the site he was working on etc.
• -plans are not made to be changed every time. If you find he is often changing pre scheduled plans, take a closer look at him.
• -if you find him uninterested in every talk of yours, if you feel he is not emotionally attached to you any more, its time you hire a detective.
• -if the amount of time you spent together is getting shorter each time, it means he is spending more fruitful time with someone else.
• -give him a surprise visit in his office or workplace; surely you will be able to locate him out of his regular place.
• -and then eyes say it all. If he looses his eye-contact, he tries to hide away a few important details, you can very well gauge what wrong ……
• -Anger, irritation- a sudden change in behaviour, without any reason says it all.
• -check his mobile secretly. Messages from unknown numbers or deletion of entire call history or if he is too glued to his cell phone; it’s high time to start attending such alarming calls.
• -is he keeping you away from his family? Then may be he is taking someone else closer to them.
• -above all the lord Almighty has gifted you with something called sixth sense and that is your instinct. For a woman let me tell you it never fails. So always let your instinct guide you for prevention is better than cure.
God forbid if such a tragic moment comes to your life, remember it’s not the end of the road. He was not your final destination. Learn from your experience and move on. At least he taught you how to judge the people. So trust those who deserve it. No amount of pain can take away your strength and happiness so be merry for life is a celebration.