Five reasons why you should watch Tiger Zinda Hai
The much –awaited film of Salman Khan, Tiger Zinda Hai, has finally hit the theatres today. With Tiger Zinda Hai, Salman Khan is back with an engaging action film which will definitely make your weekend bright.
After the great success of Sultan, Ali Abbas Zafar takes the plunge to concoct a rewarding blockbuster its star as important as its script. As a sequel to Ek Tha Tiger. Tiger Zinda hai picks up where it left off, plot-wise. In the film, the situation at Iraq get out of control: 40 nurses get trapped in a hospital, and need an immediate help, then comes the Tiger (Salman Khan) to rescue them from the situation.
Well, here five reasons that why should watch this film:
- The film has a reckless amount of action. If you love action-packed films, then the jaw-dropping action in the film will satisfy the fighter in you
- The second obvious reason is Salman Khan. Its Bhaijaan’s film and all of us are well aware of the kind of fan following he enjoys among his fans.
- Zoya and Tiger’s sizzling chemistry is another important reason to watch this film. After seeing them romance in TZH’s romantic ballad Dil Diyan Gallan, we are craving more, right?
- The supporting cast just nailed it. Paresh Rawal, Angad Bedi, and Kumud Mishra all were great in supporting roles.
- The cinematography, the cuts, and the music have been meticulously worked on. It is an added asset because the film of this magnitude definitely requires it.
So, this Christmas get ready for a high dose of action. The plot of the film is engaging and will keep you pinned until the end. I rate it 3.5 stars.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com