Happy Birthday Bhaijaan! Its all about last night!
Bollywood’s Superstar and Godfather of many actors Salman Khan turned a year older today. Entire Bollywood his wishing the actor on his special day. Salman along with his Tiger Zinda Hai co-star Katrina Kaif arrived at his Panvel farmhouse late Tuesday night to ring in his 52nd birthday.
The alleged former couple was photographed while arriving at Salman’s residence. Twinning in black, Katrina and Salman were all smiles and looked in the celebration mood. The duo was recently seen together in ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’. Film is doing well in theaters and everybody is loving their sizzling chemistry.
Bromance of SRK and Salman Khan!
Two brilliant actors of Bollywood Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan are giving us endless friendship goals. To a leading daily, SRK wished Salman Khan in unique way. “Tum jio hazaaron saal… I wish him all the best. I won’t be able to meet him tomorrow because my children are here and I want to spend time with them. But we will celebrate when he comes back. We can celebrate Salman Khan’s birthday month long,”
Here are 10 powerful dialogues of Salman Khan that still ruling our hearts!
He is star of the masses. For millions of his fans, the style of his dialogue delivery and his on-screen aura is enough to make a film worthwatching.
Salman Khan In Dabangg
1.“Hum yahan ke Robin Hood hain, Robin Hood Pandey”. This line was repeatedly used by Salman to introduce himself in Dabangg.
Salman Khan And Sonu Sood In Dabangg
2. “Chedi Singh hum tum mein itne ched karenge ki canfuge ho jaoge ke sans kahan se lein aur…”. This was Salman’s warning to goon-politician Sonu Sood in Dabangg.
3. “Mujh par ek ehsan karna ki mujh par koi ehsan na karna”, was Salman’s signature dialogue in Bodyguard.
4. “Zindagi mein teen cheez kabhi underestimate nahi karna, I, me and myself,” said Salman in Ready.
Related : Five amazing reasons to love Salman Khan
5. “Ek baar jo maine commitement kardi, us ke baad toh mein khud ki bhi nahi sunta”. This famous dialogue marked Salman Khan’s comeback in Wanted.
6. “Dosti ka ek usool hai madam no sorry, no thank you,” Salman said to Bhagyashree in first commercial hit film, Maine Pyar Kiya, and all the girls went crazy! They are crazy for him today also.
7. “Iss duniya mein sab se zyada dukh dene wali cheez kaun, aurat. Aur iss duniya mein sab se zyada sukh dene wali cheez kaun, aurat. Ab jab ek aurat se itna dukh uthaliya to dusri aurat se thoda sukh uthana yaar”. This naughty advice was given by Salman Khan to Anil Kapoor in No Entry.
8. “Saari duniya pyaar mein padi hui hai, sirf mujhe yeh haq nahi hai ki mein kisi si se pyaar kar sakon,” this dialouge is from Tere Naam.
9. “Mera naam Sameer hai aap mujhe pyaar se Sam bula sakti hain. Aapka naam kya hai?” This is how Salman introduced himself to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.
10. In Andaz Apna Apna Salman Khan and Aamir Khan tries to persuade the police inspector that they are innocent. Meanwhile, the inspector’s telephone rings, Salman picks up the phone and says, “Arey sahab busy hain, arey commissioner hoga apne ghar ka hoga…” Audiences laughed and the inspector cries!
We wish him a very Happy Birthday!