Ranbir and Deepika’s film ‘ Ye Jawani Hai Deewani’ completed 4 years!
Perfect combo of love, friendship and romance ‘Ye Jawani Hai Deewani’ completed four years recently. How can we forget this blockbuster film? This film not only broke the records but also marked the return of ex love birds Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone together after Bachna Ae Haseeno. This film was actually a reunion of old buddies Ayan Mukherjee – Deepika Padukone – Ranbir Kapoor. Other two talented actors including Aditya Roy Kapoor and Kalki Koechlin added the perfect flavour in the film. The search for Manali packages suddenly hiked up post the movie release and till date, many youngsters visit the city in order to weave similar memories. From the fun-filled beautiful wedding shoots and the urge to travel – the film literally offered a bucket list of goals to many fans.
This film is not only special for us, it is special for international icon Deepika Padukone too. Marking 4 years of the film journey, Deepika Padukone took to social media posting a picture of Ayan and herself.
The gorgeous actress captioned the picture as ‘4 years of YJHD…I miss us!️” Deepika’ s character of Naina Talwar had received a lot praise from the fans.
Blast from the past: Here, are five famous dialogues from YJHD that people still use:
1. “Tujhe pta hai Teri smile kitni dangerous hai, mere pas dil hota to pkka tere pr ajata.”
(Do you know your smile is killer)
2. “22 tak padhai, 25 pe naukri, 26 pe shaadi, 30 pe bacche, 60 pe retirement aur phir maut ka intezaar. Aisi gheese peeti life thodi na jeena chata hun main.”
(Till 22 we study, at 25 we do job, at 26 we get married and at 60 we all retire. I don’t want to live this boring live)
3. “Mai udna chata hun, daudna chata hun, girna bhi chata hun bs rukna nai chata.”
(I want to fly, run, fall down but it don’t want to stop)
4. “Badtameezi ek bimaari hai, aisi bimaari jo dheere dheere waqt ke saath bhudape mai badal jaati hai, mai kehta hun jab tak bhudapa nai ata tb tk thodi Badtameezi hi kr lete hai.”
(Not behaving properly is alike a disease which grows older)
5. “Yaadein mithai ke dibbe ki trah hoti hai. Ek baar khul jaye to sirf ek tukda nai kha pauge.”
(Memories are like box of sweets)
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at