This is all you need to know about ADHD
What is ADHD?
This is all you need to know about ADHD:- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ( ADHD) is a psychological disorder. It affects children and teens and can continue till adulthood. On the other hand, ADHD is the most commonly diagnosed mental disorder of children. Children suffering from ADHD may be hyperactive and unable control their impulses. Or they may have trouble paying attention. Generally, people assume these children as weak and low on intellectual level. But this is not the fact. Though many children show some of the following behaviors, a child exhibiting many or all of these signs may have ADHD.
Symptoms of ADHD that are commonly found in a children:
1. Inability to sustain attention: Obviously children are not the most attentive people in the world.
2. Constant distraction: Children who easily get distracted from the happenings in this world exhibit the symptoms of ADHD.
3. Difficulty sustaining eye contact: This symptom is not exclusive to children, as difficulty maintaining
eye contact during conversation is also an issue with people who suffer from ADHD through adulthood.
4. Able to pay attention to high-interest things: One who suffers from ADHD pays attention to only high interest things.
5. Excessively hyperactive / always in motion One of the key symptoms of ADHD is the H – hyperactivity. Certainly all kids seem to be hyper from time to time, but there is a breaking point for this behavior.
6. Lack of interest in reading or cuddling ADHD students always lack interest in reading.
7. Difficulty in calming down : Yes, most children get excited. Calming children down after he or she is excited is never easy, but there’s behavior that goes beyond the norm.
ADHD in adults
Not, only children are prone to ADHD disorder, even adults are prone to this disorder. Here, are some warning signs of ADHD in adults.
1. Trouble Getting Organized
2. Reckless Driving and Traffic Accidents
3. Marital Trouble
4. Extremely Distractible
5 Poor Listening Skills
6 Restlessness, Trouble Relaxing
7.Trouble Starting a Task