How to make it at home like a Pro?
People of India will be celebrating 70th Independence Day on 15th of August 2017. Well, as soon as the Independence Day approaches, one can’t help but sense the overwhelming vibe of patriotism, pride and a feeling of gratitude to the sacrifices of the heroes who laid down their lives to make us free. This Independence Day add little more sweetness in your life and as well as in the life your near and dear ones.
This Independence Day make Chocochip waffles like a Pro at home. Here are easy steps to do it!
Well, healthy chocochip waffles is a delightful breakfast recipe that owes it origin America. This easy- to –make recipe is loaded with the richness of butter, caramel syrup, egg, baking powder, all purpose flour and rolling oats.
So, here we go!
- 3 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 11/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teapsoon vanilla essence
- 4 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup milk
- 4 egg
- 2 tablespoon caramel syrup
How to prepare it?
- Heat the butter for 30 seconds in microwave and keep the melted butter aside. On a non stick pan kept on medium flame, roast 2 cups dry rolled oats. Put the roasted oats in mixer grinder and grind into paste form.
- Use the strainer carefully; sift the powdered sugar and all purpose flour separately. Add all the purpose flour in a deep mixing bowl followed by oats powder, remaining oats, baking powder and powdered sugar. Mix well.
- Crack open eggs in this mixture and add vanilla essence in it. Add all the ingredients well and keep them mixing until you get a thick paste.
- Add in the chocolate chips and melted butter in the mixture and mix well. Now heat your waffle maker brush butter in it. Pour the prepared batter and close the lid. Now, allow it to cook for 3to 4 minutes or until the waffles turn crispy in texture. Garnish with powdered sugar and add caramel syrup and serve hot!
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at