5th September in India is celebrated as Teachers Day. This day is a special day to mark the appreciation of our teachers. Here are a few things we often forget to thank our teachers for-
· For helping us grow. Teachers have been a major part of our lives and they have help us to grow and become the person we are today
·For showing us the right path when needed
· For motivating us to always do better
· For teaching us life lessons the hard way. From punishments to scolding on not doing our work on time or for misbehaving; they have taught us valuable life lessons
· For being patient when we did not understand something.
· For making us believe in ourselves when no one did.