3 Years of Modi Sarkar: PM Modi in Assam to inaugurate series of Projects
Today, Modi government has completed its three years in the office. Three years ago, Narendra Modi today took charge of country as the Prime Minister after a historic victory in 2014 Lok Sabha elections. As a part of three – year anniversary of the BJP- led government as well as one year in Assam, Prime Minister Narendra Modi today inaugurated India’s longest bridge – the Dhola- Sadiya Bridge in Tinsukia district. And then he addressed a rally in Assam and spoke about how this bridge will bring in new opportunities.
Here are few important highlights from his speech:
- The bridge you have been waiting for years is finally here. He said this while inaugurating the bridge.
- We have five point principal to improve the connectivity in North East- by Highway, Waterway, Railway, Airway or Information Way.
- Notably, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also lay foundation stone of Indian Agriculture Research Institute.
- While praising his government he said, we have fostered start ups that will definitely help farmers.
- NE will come for North east – New economy, new energy, new empowerment, new engine. This new engine will take the nation forward.
- Speaking about the bridge he said, “It’s not just the matter of pride for Assam but for the entire nation.”
Last but not the least, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that he wants to make development permanent in this country and wants to fulfill everyone’s dream.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at