Here is the list of 7 most exciting books we can’t wait to read this year
Only bookworms can understand the pleasure of reading a new book. They can understand the excitement of waiting for a book to get launched. Here is the list of the 7 most exciting books we can’t to read this year.
Related : Pick up these books if you have just started reading
Take a look here:
- Homesick for Another World by Ottessa Moshfegh: Ottessa Moshfegh will be making her short stories debut with Homesick for Another World. In the collection of short stories, Moshfegh shows off her range with a variety of flawed, unlikeable characters in unfortunate situations.
- Difficult Women by Roxane Gay: Roxane Gay’s Difficult Women is a collection of stories.. About difficult women: women from all walks of life who are complex, relatably human, and ultimately unforgettable. Gay has captured all the traumas and difficulties faced by these women on a regular basis.
- Men without Women by Haruki Murakami: Men without Women written by Haruki Murakami is the collection of seven stories about the lives of middle aged men who find themselves alone.
- Age of Anger by Pankaj Mishra: Pankaj Mishra’s Age of Anger will throw light on paranoia, hateful nationalism, racism, and sexism all across the world today.
- Startup by Doree Shafrir: Startup is Doree Shafrir’s debut novel. It is an entertaining story of youth, ambition and about the tech community in New York.
- The Rules Do not Apply by Ariel Levy: It is a story about a woman who wrestles with life after going through a major heartbreak. It is an exploration of her grief as well as the new ideals of feminism in our culture.
- Sour Heart by Jenny Zhang : Jenny Zhang’s debut short stories collection Sour Heart centres on young girls growing up in Chinese immigrant families, and how do they struggle to come up with their unique identity.