How to prepare Chocolate Bread Pudding?
The very name chocolate bread pudding can make your brother’s day. If your brother is a big chocolate lover, so this Rakhi you can surprise him by making chocolate bread pudding at home. The dessert is not only mouth –water, but its appetizing too. Much to your delight, we are here to share its recipe with you all. Well, this continental cuisine comes loaded with a lot of fresh cream and milk. Take a look at recipe and get started.
Related : Special: Easy festival desserts
What all do you need?
- 8 slices brown bread
- 600 ml Milk
- 8 tablespoon sugar
- 500 gm fresh cream
- 4 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 6 eggs
- 1 vanilla essence
How to make it?
- To begin with, cut the bread slices into small pieces. Then, beat the eggs, add vanilla essence to it and keep it aside for a while.
- Take a pan. Star heating the milk. Add cream, cocoa powder and sugar to it. Then, add beaten eggs and bread slices to it.
- Once cooked, turn off the flame. Start greasing the pudding mould and pour into the mixture. Cover the mould with a foil or any other sheet and place it carefully in the cooker.
- Once the mould gets settled well. Remove the sheet and keep it in the freezer and then serve it after 30 minutes.
Serve it to time and add some more sweetness to your bond this Rakhi!
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at