Kiwi Fruit can do wonders to your skin, here is how?
We all know that kiwi fruit or Chinese gooseberry is a rare fruit from China. But very few have the idea of it being a nutritious and medically helpful fruit.
Apparently, the fruit got its name from the land of New Zealand where it became extremely popular in early sixties. Kiwi is a prominent source of Vitamin C and provides many skin benefits to keep is young and energetic. Let’s have a look at few of them:
- This rare fruit helps as the server of Vitamin C and E and provides healthy yet glowing skin.
- It contains antioxidants and dietary fibres and helps the body in removing toxins and wastes.
- Due to the presence of Vitamin E in the fruit, it helps the skin to remain soft, moist and subtle.
- Kiwi fruit helps in the formation of Collagen which plays a very important role in recovery of cuts and wounds.
- It is also rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which protects skin from wide range disorders.
- The combination of Kiwi pulp and lemon juice could act as a very nutritious face pack. It reduces sebum production as well.
- Mixture of kiwi, honey and avocado serves in the attainment of glowing skin when applied on skin in appropriate manner.
- Antioxidants present in the fruit helps in fighting aging signs like dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles.
- Due to the presence of anti-inflammatory agents in the fruit, it prevent skin from acne, pimples, boils, zits.
- It protects the skin from sun damage due to existence of amino acids in it.
- It makes your skin moist and youthful and helps in renewing skin cells.
- To nourish the skin from within, rubbing the mix of yogurt and kiwi pulp would help.
This not so attractive, hairy looking fruit may not appear to be as appealing from outside but sure treasures many skin and health benefits inside. So don’t wait-up and have your kiwi fruit and enjoy.