Shraddha Kapoor turns Fashion mentor for all young girls out there
Shraddha Kapoor’s looks for the promotions of RockOn2: We all know how talented Shraddha Kapoor is. Very few are the ones who can act, dance and sing and she is one of those. Actress, Shraddha Kapoor made her first singing debut in the film ‘Ek Villain’ and people actually fell in love with the song ‘Teri Galliyan’ in her voice.
She is now gearing up for her next release ‘RockOn 2’ where she has sung 3 rock songs. The film is a sequel to the 2008 film ‘Rock On’ where Shraddha will be seen as an amateur singer becoming a new member of the rock band ‘Magik’. With the film releasing on 11th November, Shraddha was spotted in these rock star avatars for the promotions. Check Out!
- For the Aurangabad promotions, Shraddha looked no less than a rock star in the black ripped jeans and tasseled top that she teamed up with black boots. Donning her natural curls she wore a maroon lipstick and looked like a diva. Quite apt for her role in the film!
- She looked young and fresh in the Denim shirt from Madison that she wore with a sequined gunjee and black shorts adding a sporty feel to it by wearing all black sports shoes for the ‘RockOn2’ concert in Pune. Keeping the makeup simple, she accessorized her look with jeweled bracelets and bands.
- You too can rock the look by teaming your denim shirt with a little black dress and sports shoes.
- This look is for all the college girls out there. She looks effortlessly chic in the Marks and Spencers denim and solid red top wearing all white sneakers from Zara.
Well, it seems that the lady isn’t really experimental when it comes to her hair-styling as in all the looks her hair are kept simple with soft natural curls.
- We absolutely love this look from Hyderabad promotions. She teamed up her denim shirt from TopShop this time with a brown leather-latte skirt from Madison with strappy-pointed heels from Forever21. Smokey Eye makeup and nude lips complemented her look. Love Love Love!