The moment you hit twenty people start expecting an altogether different behavior from you isn’t? Because at twenties people start looking up at you as an adult, who can take his or her own decisions.
Well, twenties are full of versatile experiences and yes, we all go through different phases too. Such as internships, job, break up, link –up and long journeys etc. Here are seven things you should do in your twenties.
- Forgive yourself as well as others for their deeds because this is the age, when your personality is still undergoing proper shaping.
- Cut off all the drama from your life because it’s time to channelize your energy into the right direction.
- Don’t compare yourself with other rather compete with yourself to be a better person.
- Face your fears because this is the time when you can explore anything.
- Make one golden rule and follow it for your entire life.
- Make a healthy routine and follow it on a regular basis.
- Learn from your mistakes and work on your flaws.