Skin care needs an extra effort during winters. Dryness, roughness and cracked skin are some common features encountered during the chilly season.
Exfoliation can do wonders for your skin health. Make exfoliation as an integral part of your skincare regime and get rid of your skin problems. Scrubbing increases blood supply and nutrition supply to the skin cells. It opens up the clogged pores and lets the skin breathe properly.
The market is full of a variety of scrubs and nothing can match up to a homemade scrub.
Salt scrub is one such homemade scrub that promises amazing results as it cleanse the dead skin from the skin surface and keeps it healthy.
Your skin will become glowing, smooth and radiating. Scrub made from sea salt can de-stress the tired skin and can be a secret ingredient of your beauty regime.
How to Make Salt Scrub:
Here is the simple method to make salt scrub at home.
• Table Salt- 1 cup
• Oil- half cup (can be almond oil, olive oil or any good vegetable oil)
• Essential oil- 6 to 7 drops of rose oil, lavender oil, jojoba oil or vanilla oil
• Take a cup of table salt in a bowl
• Pour oil in the bowl and stir it gently with a plastic or stainless spoon. Avoid using wooden spoon as it absorbs the oil.
• Next add essential oils in the mixture according to your choice.
• Gently mix and your salt scrub is ready for use.
• You can store the scrub in a glass jar or any airtight jar.
• Add some dendritic salt as it restores the fragrance of essential oil.
Exfoliate your skin once or twice a week to have that unmatched skin complexion. Do not use it daily as it may result in skin redness or irritation.
Prepare your scrub at home and have a glowing complexion that is envious.