- Green peas(matar) – 500 grams (1 cup peeled)
- Arrowroot/ gram flour – 1 spoon
- Green chillies – 2 piece
- Ginger – 1 inch long piece (grated)
- 3 (medium sized)
- Ginger – 1 inch long piece
- Jeera – 1/2 spoon
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 spoon
- Coriander powder – 1 spoon
- Cream/malai – 2 spoon
- Red chili powder – 1/6 spoon
- Garam masala – less than 2spoon
Wash peas and boil.
Boil the potatoes, peel and mash them.
Gind the boiled peas to make a granular paste
Mix pea paste, potatoes, , salt, green chilli, ginger.
pour oil in a frying pan and heat.
put Jeera, turmeric powder and coriander powder in hot oil.
Fry the spices till oil starts to float over them.