Enjoy this simple recipe of pasta at your home
A bowl of pasta doesn’t need an elaborate set of ingredients or your mother’s old recipe book. All you need is, some help and recipes the kind that will prepare weeknight dinners. Here are few quick steps that will help to cook mouth –watering recipe at home. Take a look at ingredients and the steps below.
Related : Recipe of Chilli Potatoes!
- Pasta- 50 grams
- Onion- 1 chopped
- Tomato- 1 chopped
- Chili Powder- ¼ Tablespoon
- Garam Masala- 1 Tablespoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste- ¼ Tablespoon
- Pepper Powder- ½ Tablespoon
- Salt- Needed
- Soya Sauce- 2 Drops
- Oil- 3 Tablespoon
- Water- As per Needed
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and pour some oil. Add the onions and tomatoes cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until it softens slightly. Fry well until golden brown. Add chili powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, soya sauce and salt.
- Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions. Drain and return to the pan.
- After adding a pepper powder mix well and turn off a flame. Now tasty Pasta is ready to serve.
Serve it hot! Satisfy your instant craving!
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at