How to prepare chocolate sorbet at your home?
Chocolate sorbet is made with dark chocolate, cocoa powder, and caster sugar. It is an easy – to –make dessert which will surely treat the tastebuds of your sweetheart. If you are also a chocomanic, this is for you. The dessert is irrestible and is a perfect dish to celebrate your special moments.
How much time do you need?
- Total Time : 40 m
- Prep Time : 10 m
- Calories: 260
What all you need?
- 25gm finely chopped dark chocolate
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300ml water
- 100 gm caster sugar
- 1¼ cocoa powder
How make to it?
- Combine cocoa powder and sugar in a bowl
- Boil water in a pan over a medium flame and add a cocoa mixture into it. Stir time to time. Leave it for 3 minutes, and then remove it from the flame.
- Now add vanilla and chocolate. Mix it well until the chocolate gets melt.
- Cool and keep in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer safe plastic container and freeze until half frozen.
- Remove and whisk well. Then again keep in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Before serving transfer it to regular fridge so that it is easier to scoop.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at