Delicious And Cheesy Side Dish To Your Meal
Yummy mouth watering mashed potatoes can be made easily at home within 30 mins and the best part is you can make it ahead of time and you preserve it to eat it later. They can be eaten with pie, steak, curries etc.
- 1/2 kg potatoes
- 50gms butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- Cream cheese – 150gms
- Peel the potatoes with a vegetable peeler. After peeling rinse under cold water.
- In a pot, put butter and milk into it, heat for a min and keep aside to use later.
Directions to cook:
- Take a pot, put potatoes in it and fill it with water. Bring it to boil and transfer the heat to medium flame. Cook for 10-15 mins or until it becomes soft.
- Drain the potatoes and keep aside.
- Take a mixer grinder, put potatoes, butter and milk mixture and cream cheese in the container of grinder. Put salt and pepper in it.
- Grind it till it becomes a soft and silky mixture.
- Serve it hot or preserve in fridge to eat later.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at