How to cook Baby Corn Paneer?
- Total Time: 25 m
- Prep Time: 10 m
- Calories: 359 calories
About Baby Corn Paneer
Baby corn is a mouth- watering dish which is prepared with cottage cheese, capsicum tomatoes and corns. They taste utterly delicious and go well as a party snack. It will not only rejuvenate your taste buds but will also give you a break from regular snacks.
What all you need for preparation?
- 2 Cup baby corn
- Salt according to your taste
- 3 onions
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 250 gm paneer
- 1 capsicum
- 2 tomato
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
How to make it?
- Firstly, wash the baby corns and pat them dry. Boil the corns and then transfer them on a chopping board and slice them.
- Also, slice paneer and capsicums and keep them aside. On the same chopping board, chop onions and tomatoes. Also, remove the pulp of tomatoes.
- Place a frying pan on medium flame, pour oil in it and then add onions in it. Keep the flame high now, add capsicums and then baby corn into it. Cook the mixture for five minutes on medium flame.
- Add a little oil in another frying pan and then add tomatoes in it. Cook it at low flame till they are pulpy and the entire water is absorbed.
- Now add chilli powder, pepper powder and salt in the same pan and mix. Cook the mixture of at least 5 minutes, add paneer to the mixture. Stir it well and then combine the mixture of both the pans.
- Garnish with the toppings of your choice and serve it hot with garlic bread or even with a paratha.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at