How to make cheese Sandwich at home?
A cheese sandwich is a basic sandwich which is generally made at home with one or more varieties of cheese on any sort of bread such as flat bread, brown bread or wheat bread that may include spreads such as butter or cheese.
A grilled cheese sandwich is made by grilling the sandwich with butter or toasting it.
- Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Brown Bread- 8 slices
- Cheese grated- 1 1/2 cup
- Onion chopped- 1 medium
- Green capsicum deseeded & chopped- 1 medium
- Tomato deseeded & chopped- 1 medium
- Tomato sauce- 4 tablespoons
- Green chilies chopped- 2/3
- Butter- 4/5 tablespoon
How to make grilled cheese?
• Take all cheese in a bowl.
• Add chopped onion, chopped capsicum, chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce, and chopped green chilies and mix it.
• Apply this mixture on top of a bread slice, and place another slice over and press it slightly. Similarly prepare the remaining sandwiches.
• Apply a little butter on one side and place them on a grill buttered side down.
• Apply a little butter on the top side and close the grill. Grill it till it gets golden brown.
• Serve hot with your favorite sauce.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com