Cook Maggi Masala Tikki to beat the instant hunger
Everyone has the fondest memories of childhood, eating a hot bowl of mouth-watering Maggi noodles and watching TV. And honestly, even an adult can’t seem to get enough of Maggi. Every person has his or her own way of making Maggi. The simple Maggi can be made in various ways -egg Maggi, chicken Maggi, veg Maggi or butter Maggi. But you can do much more with your favorite Maggi, here is a recipe of having the plain Maggi with simple delicious twist as Maggi masala tikki.
Ingredient needed for Maggi Masala Tikki
- 1 packet Magginoodles
- 2boiled potatoes
- 1 onion fine chopped
- Carrot or any other vegetable of your own choice
- Salt to taste
- Ginger and garlic paste
- 5 tablespoon oil
- Chat masala
- Chopped coriander
Method to make Maggi Masala tikki
- Take Maggie and boil it in the water. Don’t put Maggi masala in it
- Now grate the boiled potatoes and mix it with Maggi in a bowl.
- Mix grate or finely chop the carrot and onion with Maggi. You can use any vegetable of your own choice.
- Add 3 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste, 1 teaspoon chat masala, chopped coriander and salt as per your own taste and mix it well.
- Now make round tikkis of the mixture.
- Deep fry the tikki.
Maggie masala tikki is ready to serve your family or friends. You can have it with ketchup or chutney.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at email@example.com