Include these 6 foods in your child’s diet to boost his/her immunity
As the weather is changing day by day, children are adversely affected. Even doctors in Delhi have declared pollution emergency in the city due deadly smog. It is important for parents to know about the right foods that can help their stay strong against seasonal sickness. Here is a list of foods that will protect your child from the deadly smog.
These foods can protect your children from the problems of changing weather:-
- Clean water: Make their drink clean and make them have plenty of water. Make it a routine for them to take water at least a glass of plain water first thing in the morning. A well-hydrated body is imperative to keep the body healthy for all the time.
- Vitamin rich food: Include those foods that are rich in vitamins, fibre, and protein in their daily diet, especially in their breakfast. It is important to make them have whole grain cereals, pulses and eggs.
- Garlic and turmeric: Add those ingredients that are rich in antioxidants in their daily diets such as garlic, turmeric, cloves, cinnamon, and ginger to strengthen their immune system and keep them safe from viral and seasonal diseases.
- Soups and juice: Make your children drink all types of fruit juices, soups, milk and herbal tea at least once daily to boost their growth and energy level.
- Nuts and fruits: Make them eat nuts and plenty of fresh fruits and healthy salad too. But you have to make sure the raw food is washed properly before consuming them.
- Personal hygiene: You should be careful to maintain their personal hygiene to stay protected from infectious diseases.
Have a news story, an interesting write-up or simply a suggestion? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org