PM Narendra Modi Birthday: He will be celebrating his birthday in Varanasi
PM Narendra Modi Birthday- He will be celebrating his 68th birthday in Varanasi with 300 children. He will be there in Varanasi for two days. During his two- day visit, the PM will address a rally in Banaras Hindu University on Tuesday. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will gift development scheme worth Rs.650 crore to his parliamentary constituency while addressing the rally. UP Minister Neelkanth Tiwari would also reach Varanasi by 4 pm on Monday.
According to reports, PM Narendra Modi will visit a government primary school in Naraur where he will inspect Room to Read Library and will interact with 200 children. ‘Room to Read’ is a project under which one library had been set up in 538 government schools across Varanasi. Students present there would give birthday cards to PM as a token of love.
In the night, PM Modi may take a tour of Varanasi and also few BJP office -bearers.
PM Narendra Modi Birthday Special: 5 things that we all should learn from him
1. Sometimes it is important to take hard decisions because it makes you a good leader
2. He spends 18 hours every day on work. He is so much fond of his work. To achieve something in life you should be passionate about your work.
3. Before taking a decision always think about its long-term impact
4. There is no age for learning. He is so active on Twitter and other social media platform because he loves to learn new things
5. Lead with courage. Never regret your decisions.