PM Modi has asked people to use E-Wallets has told them not to waste time outside the banks
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is in Gujarat to inaugurate a cheese plant set up Banas Dairy in Banaskantha district in North Gujarat. After the inauguration he addressed a rally of farmers and cattle breeders at Deesa town in Banaskatha district. After the announcement of demonetization, Prime Minister is repeatedly asking people to use E-wallets and help India to become a cashless economy.
PM while addressing the rally said, “I have come in front of you not as a prime minister, but as the son of soil.”
Here are few highlights from his speech in Gujarat:
- He asked people not to waste their time outside the banks. As e-wallets have brought banks to their wallets
- Demonetization is aimed at empowering downtrodden and honest and note ban trouble will end after 50 days
- PM Modi also attacked opposition for disrupting parliament, and blamed them for not letting him speak
- He has inaugurated Rs. 350 crore cheese plant at Banaskastha district
- Defending demonetization , Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that he is fighting against the terrorism because fake currency is fueling and funding them
Though PM’s decision of demonetization is facing a lot of criticism, but he has assured that people will surely reap its benefits in long- term.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is aiming to make India a cashless economy. That is why he has urged people to use E-Wallets. Digital payment start- ups have seen a sharp rise due to demonetization, but there a lot of people who are still suffering.
According to experts, it may take at least one more month to get back to normal.